Saturday, September 26, 2009

Its Alive. Its Still Alive

Yeah My blog has been hibernating for a while now but I'll breathe some life into it with this.
So most of you should know that i've been back siince last saturday and I'm leaving tomorrow.

Its nice seeing Yew wooi, Clifford sissy aka fiffy aka Cliffpussy and Shu kai again after a long time. Since Chinese new year i guess.. and also Kevin whose back for 6 weeks
I dont think i'm gonna see these wusses again for a long time since I probably aint coming back for cny holiday cause the tickets are bloody expensive.


here's a recap of the week. Watched Football Match at CentraL Park while having our favourite ikan panggang.. it was MU vs MC.. I rooted for MC cause i'm anti MU. it turned out to be 4-3. should have been 3-3 but the ref gave extra extra injury time.. the goal was after 5 minutes of injury time..

other that we went to our 1st restaurant dinner together. I found out why we dont belong in a fancy restaurant together...

after that we even went to friendship park for hanging out and they started camwhoring...

On wednesday we went to MBO (my 1st time). Watched Where Got Ghost. It was more Hilarious than scary really. Singaporeans have really good humour..

On thursday i was repeatedly sleeping and awaking

On friday went for a quiet drive around town. Water front actually looked good with the fountain finally on after so many years. Plus the lck of "sampah Masyarakat" a.k.a scums helped out too

Today, goin out with Farextacy...

And Tommorrow Back to Hell Island and KMHEll

No comments:

Post a Comment