Monday, July 20, 2009

Goodness Gracious me

I need a new car! As much as i love the power of my wira engine. Lets face it. Its Old and damaged from the 2 floods it survived from. Its making sounds that it should be making. A good analogy would be like hearing ur lover singing a Christmas carol while ur making love. Its just not right.

Anyways. Last saturday at 730 ncn landed at kuching. So many thigns to do and so little time. the nights of my 1st week back is fully booked with temple. well atleast i not missing the festival. Today went to skool. ate the sacred Green Road Kolo mee. Went to the pool with a friend. And do what i love doin on the road. DRIVING!

Wednesday is movie marathon day! Planning to watch Ice Age 3, Harry Potter 6 and of course the granddaddy of movies to watch this season Transformers 2. (those who comment saying I'm outdated pls shoot ur self)

P/S calling all guys and girls who can eat like guys. Hartz Chicken Fest is approaching. Sign up with me now. date not confirmed yet

No comments:

Post a Comment